We are beginning to share our knowledge with others. Over the next few weeks, we will be conducting class presentations in order to share what software programs we are familiar with with the larger class community.
Our goal is to create an in class presentation about one aspect of digital writing or an electronic software product that we think enhances creative writing in digital spaces.
Some students may also choose to present on an artist or creative writer that does creative writing in digital spaces.
The presentation should include the following:
- A personal introduction and an introduction to the software or topic
- A description of the software’s capabilities
- A demonstration about how the software can be used to create digital stories
- And an example about how the presenter used the digital writing or software in his/her work. The presenter should include a sample of his/her work using that software or medium.
- A conclusion; in the conclusion of the presentation make a statement that includes an opinion and/or critical views writing in digital spaces. Is digital writing a medium that is here 'to stay'? Is the software presented a permanent fixture in digital space and will continue to be a medium that people will use to tell stories in the future?